Monday 12 January 2009

And the winners are ...



BrinkOf Norway


linmcquilter

Angela

I have also decided to include a fourth person in the true spirit of the Pay it Forward 'rules'. Technically it is supposed to be the first three people who comment but as I bent the rules I feel that I have to include Teri who had sent her comment less than an hour after I posted the blog. Were you waiting with your finger on the button Teri?

If you four ladies would like to email me your snail mail address I will get the fabric sent out to you.

Thank you to all those of you who did not win this time but who expressed a wish for some of the fabric. I would have loved to have sent some out to all of you so will probably have another give away later in the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. I do appreciate your comments and will try to acknowledge them.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.