I should have gone with what I intended as the embellishing was not a success anyway. I put the woven piece onto pelmet vilene because I wanted to machine stitch, intending to use the soldering iron to cut away any excess for a distressed look and lo and behold it didn't work - I only bought this one at the FOQ as well and have only used it briefly once to try it out. Changed the fuse, checked it all out but nothing so had to resort to cutting away the area which wasn't what I had intended. Added to the fact that I did not like the colourway, pretty much a wasted day I guess. That'll teach me!